The purpose of the website to contribute to the spread of truth of the revealed religion of Islaam in every way which our scholars of past and present centuries direct and encourage us towards, as found within the Qur'aan, the authentic Sunnah, and Consensus of the believers in every century, the foundations of which are the understanding and practice of the first three noble generations of this blessed Muslim Ummah.
This regardless of whatever permissible evidenced based form or format that may take, as well as supporting, defending, and cooperating with the people of faith and Islaam, whomever they may be - whether from the guided scholars, Muslim rulers, students of knowledge, or general Muslims who strive to learn and adhere to the authentic Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah, may Allaah's praise and salutations be upon him, his household, his family, and all those who adhere to his guidance until the Day of Judgment.
- a) The questions are completely separated from the text of study
- b) there is much more space in the workbook to write all answers, and complete quizzes and tests- and then be able to hand them in the teacher while still having your book to review and study.
Contests & Promotions
You can find that information here:
Rules & Conditions regarding our Promotions and Giveaways*
1. Contests are divided into those requiring a purchase and those which do not. Those which require a normal purchase do not affect or change the price of our products.
2. Each contest requires that the entrant be truthful and accurate regarding the information submitted.
3. All entrants are subscribed to our general newsletter at our site and our taalib.com groups or our contacts lists hosted by third party companies such as Twitter or Facebook, only for the taalib.com website.
4. Winners have (3) three days to respond with information needed to transfer any prizes. When no response is received in that time a secondary winner will be chosen in their place.
*All taalib.com giveaways comply with the guidelines of the Sharee'ah. Our basic guidelines are based upon what was mentioned by the guiding scholar Sheikh al-'Utheimeen, may Allaah have mercy upon him, of conditions and guidelines for business contests in several different questions from his "Open Door Gathering" recordings.
Communication & News
This can be found here....
The information to sign up will be found here shortly inshallaah.