A Treasury of Guidance For the Muslim Striving to Learn his Religion (7): Sheikh Saaleh Ibn ‘Abdul-’Azeez Aal-Sheikh
A Treasury of Guidance For the Muslim Striving to Learn His Religion (7):
Sheikh Saaleh Ibn ‘Abdul-’Azeez Aal-Sheikh
Statements of the Guiding Scholars Pocket Edition 7
Translated & Compiled By Abu Sukhailah Khalil Ibn-Abelahyi al-Amreekee
[Available: NOW¦ pages: 140+ ¦ Size: 5×8 soft cover ]
Table of Contents
Introduction of Sheikh Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdullah al-Imaam (for original publication)
Compiler’s Introduction (Pocket Edition)
(1) The Difference between Knowledge and Speculative Thought.
(2) The Important Place of Knowledge within an Individual’s Practice of the Religion
(3) Question: What is intended by the statements of the scholars of the fundamentals of the religion: “The general person should blindly follow the people of knowledge.” Is the meaning of this that it is obligatory upon the general Muslim to follow one scholar in every one of his rulings, or does it mean something else? I hope for a clarification of this
(4) Two Significant Obstacles on the Path to Knowledge
(5) Question: I have been seeking knowledge for some time; however I do not see its results upon myself or upon my family except to a small degree. So what is the reason for this, and what is the remedy for this situation?
(6) Question: What is your view regarding the one who explains the statement of the Messenger, may Allaah’s praise and salutations be upon him, “Whoever Allaah intends good for He grants him understanding of the religion”, to mean an understanding of which are the best of actions to spend your time upon, and of those which of them possesses the greatest reward that we should give precedence to over other righteous actions, as they are of greater benefit to us in that specific time?
(7) The Personality of the Student of Knowledge and Attending Lessons
(8) Question: Does the student of knowledge convey Islamic rulings to the people according to what he holds as most correct or by the prevailing rulings in that land?
(9) Question: We require a good method for reading books. Is it enough to read them a single time or is it necessary to reread books? If this is indeed necessary, how is this possible considering the large number of books?
(10) Preserving Excerpts of Knowledge
- No Related Posts
My Home, My Path- Pocket Edition (1): Islamic Rulings$10.00 Buy at Amazon
A Treasury of Guidance For the Muslim Striving to Learn his Religion (1): Sheikh Muhammad al-‘Ameen Ash-Shanqeetee$10.00 Buy at Amazon
A Ramadhaan Journal: 30 Days Of Knowledge, Reflection, & Rectification$12.50 Buy at Amazon